Monday 26 January 2015

Phyno-"Am Not Gay And Am No Gangsta"

Okay so here’s why Phyno does not want to be called a Gangsta. Few months ago, a photo of him went viral, a photo which showed Phyno kissing Kcee and because of that, he had to defend himself stating that he can’t do such thing.Now, the rapper while speaking to Nigerian Tribune has come out to say that people shouldn’t call him a gangsta and gay because he is infact, too cool for that.He said:“The only thing that was in my head when I saw the picture was where did this happen. I said back then that a gangstar like me could not have been involved in something like that.The fact is that, I am not a gangstar and I don’t want people to see me in that light. I think I am too serious and cool for that kind of thing.  People say I am gay. That’s laughable because these same people reported some time ago that I impregnated a girl. So you can see that these things don’t work together. My life is all about entertainment, as long as the people are happy about what they read, I am happy too”.

No comments:

Post a Comment